Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Birthday Festivities

May 07, 2005

Birthday Festivities


 Posted by Hello
May 6th was my 32nd Birthday. As I've gotten older I've started having little get togethers for my birthday. This year I reserved a table for 12 at Brockton Villa. Me and 11 of my closest friends met for brunch and a delectable birthday cake from Extraordinary Desserts. The last two years I've planned something similar to this and have discovered that I am blessed to have amazing friends so close to me. We are all so very different, and yet they all are equally significant in my life; all in their own unique way. My friends range from my closest friend "N" who I met 16 years ago, to friends I met online, to friends I know from my previous jobs and even a dear friend I met because we frequent the same coffee house. So, the company was great and as you can see, so was the view over the Pacific.

 Posted by Hello

After breakfast some of us took a walk to La Jolla's famous Children's Poole; which is actually a place that the California's Seals and Sea Lions have taken a liking to and live at year round. At this time of year it is 'pupping' season so amongst the mommies and daddies, there are adorable baby seals.



Later that evening 5 of us met at The Prado, in Balboa Park, for drinks and appetizers. This restaurant has such amazing ambience and great food! And if you want a drink worth your money, go for the Sugar Cane Martini.

 Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Thanks for all the Happy Birthday wishes. That was really sweet and unexpected. Funny that my blog about a birthday gets more responses than my attempt at more intellectual blogs :).

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Also A Chussid said...

Tamra,

A belated happy birthday

Chussid

 

Post a Comment

<< Home