Hard things are put in our way, not to stop us, but to call out our courage and strength.
posted by Tamara @ 7:17 PM 2 comments
Jewro--Yes, it's true I have no life and all the time in the world ;) Oh, if that were only true. I'm home in my pajamas all day grading papers, checking email and blog occasionally. Hope the pancakes don't upset the stomach :) HAHAHA ............................
I was being sarcastic, joking...I've been known to do that. No worries, I was not offended in the least.
Post a Comment
<< Home
http://tamaraeden.wordpress.com
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
Jewro--Yes, it's true I have no life and all the time in the world ;)
Oh, if that were only true. I'm home in my pajamas all day grading papers, checking email and blog occasionally.
Hope the pancakes don't upset the stomach :)
HAHAHA ............................
I was being sarcastic, joking...I've been known to do that. No worries, I was not offended in the least.
Post a Comment
<< Home