Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Just a Quick Check-In

April 17, 2005

Just a Quick Check-In

Hi readers :)

Last week: Sunday in LA for Matisyahu concert. It was amazing, uplifting and he and his band were great! Stayed the night in Highland Park with one of my best friends, woke up on Monday, called in sick to work and then proceeded to drop of resumes and cover letters to five different schools in LA. Drove home immediately after.

Tuesday and Wednesday: Work, and after school mandatory tutorial for those kids who chose to not have their paper in a preliminary draft form ready to go.

Thursday: Work and then I volunteered to assist at the track meet, which lasted until 7pm...can you imagine how tired I was after my 3rd day in a row working late.

Friday: Ahh, Friday. Work and then home to get ready to go to Shabbat dinner. Dinner was nice as usual. The Rabbi's house was PACKED. There must have been 40 people there, I have no idea how we all fit...oh wait, we didn't a handful of people ate in the backyard. I also received an email from a school in LA who wants to interview me for a position next school year.

Sat and Sun: Finishing the book "Davita's Harp, cleaning, laundry, errands, etc. Went for a nice dinner with a close friend.

Overall, a good week, a long week, a productive week. I can only hope this week is equally satisfying. I'm looking forward to next Shabbos and the beginning of Pesach. Oh, and I"m going to a seder at Chabad...it will be long....really long :)

1 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger Tamara said...

Nope, wasn't ultra orthodox. Everyone sat together. I am sure some people sat next to same sex by choice, but it was a great and interesting mix. Actually, one strange thing did occur at the concert. I'll blog about it when I find the answer to what happened. I posted on a message board about it and you reminded me I gotta go look for that.

Thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home