Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Whoever said it's a small world...they were right!

March 03, 2005

Whoever said it's a small world...they were right!

I can't begin to tell you the amount of times I have had "it's a small world" moments, and this week it happened again. On February 19th I posted that I had gone to a "Lovely Shabbat".

This week my blog was visited by Chalom, the Chabad rabbi whose house I went to that Shabbat. He said he was happy I had a nice time and invited me to come again. I emailed him back to find out how he came across my blog. Weird, another rabbi somehow found it and forwarded it to him.

So, the moral of this?? One , ya' never know who will be perusing the blogosphre and Two, with all these rabbis reading me, maybe I'll get hooked up with a nice Jewish boy. :) (hahahah) Well, either way, it's still a small world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home