There are no coincidences...
This can not be a coincidence. I keep hearing or receiving little stories that all sort of relate to my post about "baby steps". I found this one on A Simple Jew's blog.
And Hashem appeared to him in Alonei Mamre, and he was sitting at the entrance of the tent during the heat of the day." (Bereishis 18:1)
Avraham Avinu was sitting in the entrance of the tent, he had not yet gone inside, into the inner sanctum. In his great humility Avraham never felt that he had achieved any accomplishments in his spiritual work. He held himself to be also just a beginner, he was always focused on what he still had to learn. He was still sitting in the entrance of the tent.








1 Comments:
Hey "Girl..."
Actually, I don't think it's trying times and looking for something to hold onto. I believe that our religious/spiritual connections are always there; oftentimes though, they get burried in the mess that surrounds us in society. I mean, in most places, if someone is religious, or cultured, people think it's strange (as if they are bible pushers). I feel that, for me, everything reveals itself when we are ready to receive the message. In this case, the message of "stop waiting to be closer to my religion and simply BE who I am" has always been in my life; just not necessarily manifested in the same way it is now.
Post a Comment
<< Home