Random Sunday Thoughts...
So, this weekend has been blogfilled. I have been reading some pretty darn good blogs. For whatever reason, many of them by other Jews. I am fascinated with the confusion, frustration, the "where do I fit in-ness" that seems prevolent amongst so many of us. I guess one could say it made me feel not so confused.
This journey to be in touch with myself, to connect to Judaism in a different way, in an outward way seems to sort of be leading itself. Heck, I even changed my Jdate profile today and included something about religion. Imagine that, before I evaded the topic. But truly, I desire more tradition, a man to share the beauty of these things with, so why hide that on a dating site?
This morning I chatted with a new online friend. I used to read her teaching blog, and now, well, ends up we're both Jewish, both teach English, both have been on or are on Jdate, and both understand the pull to reconnect in some way. It's quite interesting making new online friends and she's showed me some cool Jew blogs too. :)
Well, that's all for today, quick and random. I still have about 45 or 50 timed writings to grade, lessons to make up for the week, laundry to put away...oh the joy :)








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home