Hey Ho Let's Go!!
Yes, it's true, the title of this post was once a mantra for the high school I am working at. Sometime back in the 50's this was the theme for a dance or something of that sort. I discovered this today while at a day of workshops at my school. It was a team building, "remembering what we came from" day. It was actually kinda neat to hear the history and funny memories from days of yore. I think Helix is unique in that there is a high percentage of teachers who either went to Helix, who's parents went there or some other relative. It's a high school that people truly love to work at and come back to. I love this, though as a newcomer, many circles seem very tight and I will have to sort of feel out how to 'connect' with my new coworkers. I think this first teaching job of mine is going to be a great learning experience.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home