Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: Job Interview OH MY!

December 15, 2004

Job Interview OH MY!

Changes again...yes REALLY big changes. I have my very first teaching job interview at 8am. I am uncomfortably not really nervous. I have done nothing to really prepare (except for ironing my outfit). I am thinking if this is a bad sign or not and have decided that things are as they are for a number of possible unknown reasons. This position is at the school I am currently finishing my student teaching with. The position is considered "temp" which means the pay is not going to be that of a full fledged teacher. I guess I just figure I will go into this interview with an openmind and the idea that this is sort of a practice run before I actually have my credential.

Having not been on a job interview in over 9 years, I am relieved that I will be interviewed at a school I am familiar with and possibly with panel members who I have at least met, even if only momentarily.

I shall keep everyone posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home