Listed on BlogShares Tamara Eden: I GOT THE JOB!!

December 17, 2004

I GOT THE JOB!!

YES, it's true! I was offered my very first full time PAID teaching position this, my last day of student teaching. So, beginning January 5th, I will enter the world of full time teaching. This position is a full contract, but only for one semester. I guess I'll be signing the paperwork the first week of January when everyone returns from the long break. The best part of this job is that I will be teaching the same subject that I taught this past term. Although teaching is never easy, knowing the curriculum and having resources is a welcome gift. OH YEAH...and one of my current students wants to be my TA...I feel so loved. :)

4 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Blogger Bone said...

Dude, and on the first interview! Big ups.

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Esther Kustanowitz said...

Very exciting! Congrats! May it lead to many wonderful things!

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Boogie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Boogie said...

Mazel tov, bubbi, glad to hear you got a great (paying) gig! You're going to be great, get a full-time contract, and then you'll come to NYC and hang with us at Bar 89 ;-)

Congrats again :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home