"NEVER AGAIN"
Today I was reading a Jewish website called Aish.com and came across an article about the war and genocide occurring in Darfur.
The situation is atrocious and one that we rarely hear about via mass media. This article truly spoke to me. Please read it, and educate yourself about the atrocities that so many times our own media and government would rather pint a blind eye at.








1 Comments:
Tamara: I came upon your posting as I am working on Webquests for an online course I am taking and figuring out how to work a blog into such a task. Thanks for the link...I'll include it too in my blog.
I live and work in Israel and agree with the posting and what the article related. Silence is as potent of killer as any weapon man has made. The advice is sound.
Good luck in the rest of your student teaching. I appear to have a similar job as you working as a learning disabilities instructor here. Good luck! Jamie
Post a Comment
<< Home